Winter Warmer Spice
Special offer 4 pots for only £9.99 (Any choice of Pots)
Just enter the discount code Spice to get your Discount
Winter Warmer Blend
Hot, Sweet Smokiness!
As the nights draw in, we tend to look for warming, comforting things to keep the cold out. Winter Warmer is the Cornish Spice Man’s seasonal spice blend, designed to give a warm hug on Winter evenings.
Try as a rub on meats, add to cous cous or pasta, use to stir fry some veg, great in soups and stews, add to cold meats with a little oil for a great sandwich, great on roasted spuds and it also will make a great dip if you put it in Greek yoghurt.
You will need:
- Freshly caught Mackerel (fileted if you prefer)
- 1 heaped tablespoon of Winter Warmer Spice Blend
- A glug of Olive Oil
- Pre-heat your oven to 200° (Gas Mark 6)
- To prepare the fish, wipe them inside & out with kitchen paper. Lay them in a foil lined oven tray & make 3 or 4 diagonal cuts in the skin.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the fish and then rub in the Winter Warmer spice,making sure it gets into the cuts.
- Put them in the oven for 25 minutes.
Serve with Roasted Potatoes sprinkled with Roasty Roots blend
Serv. Size: ONE TEASPOON PER TWO PORTIONS (12 g) ,
Servings: 6, Amount Per Serving: Calories 15,
Fat Cal. 0,
Total Fat 0g (0% DV),
Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV),
Trans Fat 0g,
Cholest. 0mg (0% DV),
Sodium 360mg (15% DV),
Total Carb. 3g (1% DV),
Fiber <1g (3% DV),
Protein 0 g,
Vitamin A (10% DV),
Vitamin C (2% DV),
Calcium (2% DV),
Iron (2% DV).
Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
INGREDIENTS: PAPRIKA, BLACK PEPPER, BROWN SUGAR, GARLIC, ONION POWDER, CHILI POWDER, SEA SALT, CHILLI FLAKES
Vegetarian & Vegan friendly.
All of our products are blended in an area containing nuts & seeds