Special offer 4 pots for only £9.99 (Any choice of Pots)
Just enter the discount code Spice to get your Discount
A real Moroccan treat! So versatile with its hot, but fresh chilli and mint flavour.
If you are looking for Harissa paste, then look no further. Simply add oil to achieve the desired consistency. The great thing about having a powder to make the paste is you can make as little or as much as you need. Also the dry spice will keep for much longer than the ready-made pastes.
Try as a rub on lamb and other meats; add to cous cous or pasta; use to stir fry some veg; it's great in soups and stews; add to cold meats with a little oil for a great sandwich; it's great on roasted spuds and it also will make a great dip if you put it in Greek yoghurt.
Hot & Spicy Harissa Lamb
You will need:
- Some top quality lamb chops from your friendly local butcher
- A glug of Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon of Cornish Spice Man Harissa
- Pre-heat your oven to 220° (Gas Mark 7)
- Mix your Harissa with a glug of the olive oil to make a paste.
- Massage the paste into the Lamb chops (add more Harissa if you like it spicy!!)
- Sear the chops in a smoking hot, heavy based pan for 4 minutes either side until they're crispy and browned.
- Pop them into the oven for around 8 minutes (more or less time depending on how you like it!)
Serve with stuffed peppers and melted, oozing goats cheese...yummy, food heaven!!
Serv. Size: ONE TEASPOON PER TWO PORTIONS (10 g) ,
Servings: 6, Amount Per Serving: Calories 15,
Fat Cal. 5,
Total Fat 0.5g (1% DV),
Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV),
Trans Fat 0g,
Cholest. 0mg (0% DV),
Sodium 360mg (15% DV),
Total Carb. 3g (1% DV),
Fiber 1g (4% DV),
Protein 1 g,
Vitamin A (15% DV),
Vitamin C (0% DV),
Calcium (4% DV),
Iron (10% DV).
Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
INGREDIENTS: PAPRIKA, CUMIN, DRIED MINT,
CORIANDER, GARLIC, CHILI POWDER, SEA SALT
Vegetarian & Vegan friendly.
All of our products are blended in an area containing nuts & seeds