Cornish Spice Man Herb salt
Special offer 4 pots for only £9.99 (Any choice of Pots)
Just enter the discount code Spice to get your Discount
The Cornish Spice Man’s Herb Salt
Classic English flavour, this heady mix of cottage garden herbs combined with sesame seed and a kosher organic sea salt has a naturally distinctive buttery taste. It lends flavour to many dishes from scrambled eggs and steamed carrots to rubbed all over a chicken.
New Potatoes Cornish Style
You will need:
• 500g Fresh Cornish New Potatoes
• 3-4 big cloves of garlic (bruised)
• A good helping of Herb Salt
• A pinch of cracked black pepper
• A glug of light olive oil
1. Pre-heat your oven to 220° (Gas Mark 7).
2. Either cut your potatoes in half or leave whole, but ensure that they're all relatively the same size.
3. Part-boil the potatoes in lightly salted water until softened, but not mushy.
4. Drain the potatoes in a colander and toss them over a few times to roughen the sides up.
5. Drizzle some oil over them and add some of the Herb Salt and the garlic cloves then toss again to cover.
6. Heat a roasting tin on the hob and add the rest of the oil. When the oil is hot, add the potatoes and garlic and sauté until slightly golden around the edges.
7. Season them again with the rest of the salt and cracked black pepper and pop the tin into the oven and roast for 30-40 minutes at 200° (Gas mark 6).
Serv. Size: ONE TEASPOON PER TWO PORTIONS (17 g) ,
Servings: 6, Amount Per Serving: Calories 20,
Fat Cal. 5,
Total Fat 1g (2% DV),
Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV),
Trans Fat 0g,
Cholest. 0mg (0% DV),
Sodium 330mg (14% DV),
Total Carb. 3g (1% DV),
Fiber 2g (8% DV),
Protein 1 g,
Vitamin A (4% DV),
Vitamin C (6% DV),
Calcium (10% DV),
Iron (15% DV).
Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
INGREDIENTS: SEA SALT, SESAME SEEDS, CHERVIL, DILL,
SAVORY, NETTLES, THYME, ROSEMARY, PARSLEY, ROSE PETALS,
Vegetarian & Vegan friendly.
All of our products are blended in an area containing nuts & seeds