INDIAN SPICE TIN WITH 9 SPICES | GIFT OF THE YEAR WINNER
- Regular price
- £30.00 GBP
- Regular price
- Sale price
- £30.00 GBP
- Unit price
**Winner of the Great Taste Award**
One of our most popular tins. You literally can’t go wrong with this beautiful collection!
Each order contains nine high quality, individually packaged spices with a stainless-steel storage tin, and a small spoon.
Create the perfect curry…
We have carefully selected these home ground, hand-blended spices to include in this collection.
Whether you are a refined chef or a budding newbie, you are going to love the results you can create with this selection of carefully selected and blended spices. And your friends and family are going to love you too!
In this tin, we are offering everything you need to make fragrant, tasty, crowd-pleasing Indian curries again and again.
Want some inspiration? Check out our amazing recipe pages here for some insider tips on how to use your spices!
You will receive:
- Garam Masala (20g) **Great Taste Award Winner**
- Chilli Powder (20g)
- Cumin Seeds (20g)
- Ground Coriander (20g)
- Turmeric Powder (20g)
- Mustard Seeds (20g)
- Cassia (5g)
- Cardamom (2g)
- Cloves (1g)
Features and benefits:
Blends are made fresh in small batches and stored in releasable packets to reduce exposure to air, meaning more freshness and flavour when you come to use them.
- Selected and mixed the old-fashioned way.
- Lovingly packaged: all blends will come in its own individually packed and sealed bag to retain goodness and freshness and to avoid spillage during transit.
- Refills available at affordable prices, in varying quantities, to suit your needs.
- What’s more, there are no additives: just a quality guarantee from our family to yours!
- A must-have for any foodie with a passion for cooking and those who love Indian flavours.
- Ideal gift for yourself or anyone who loves Indian cuisine, or who is looking to get started!
- Perfect as a gift for Christmas, Birthdays, Valentines, or Father’s/Mother’s Day. The chef (or aspiring chef!) in your life will be forever grateful.
Why choose Spice Kitchen?
- Great Taste Award Winner. Great Tastes Awards are the acknowledged benchmark for fine food and drink. It has been described as the ‘Oscars’ of the food world. Quite simply, the Great Taste logo is the sign you can trust when buying food and drink;
- Winners of BBC Good Food Show Producers Bursary Award awarded to outstanding producers of excellent British Speciality foods. Spice Kitchen also Featured on the BB1 Hairy Bikers show where they used Spice Kitchen spices to cook their favourite food;
- Superior flavour. Free from artificial flavouring and preservatives. We personally source only the highest quality spices from all over the world to guarantee even a single pinch of Spice Kitchen Spice packs enough punch to tantalise the taste-buds.
- A “must-have” for any foodie who is interested in creating authentic Indian dishes at home. Each spice has been carefully chosen and included to form the perfect spice base for Indian cooking. Each spice can be used singularly or blended together to create an endless array of different recipes.
- Each outer storage tin is 19cm stainless steel with perspex lid to ensure freshness. Inside is 7 removable smaller tins for convenience and a small metal spoon for accurate dispensing.
Indian Spice Tin with 9 spices. Stainless steel storage tin, 9 different high-quality spices, 7 removable tins, each spice in a resealable packet. Metal spoon included for accurate measures. All the spices in one tin needed to create authentic Indian food.